Near Village Modern Home Ireland, Donegal, Bunbeg
Many local interests include:
- Clubs/Pubs include Ostan Seaview,Millennium Night Club, Sean Og's Huidi Beag's, Danny Minnie's to name a few where you can enjoy Traditional Music & Dining
- Mountain Climbling - Errigal Mountain is Donegal's Highest peak and other popular climbs include An Mhucais and Siabh Sneachta.
- Bloody Foreland - the drive has some breathtaking scenery.
- Fishing - a fisherman's haven with ample facilities for fresh water and deep sea angling.
- Golf - local courses include Machaire Gathlan, Cruit Island and Cloughaneely with other courses within easy travelling distance
- Swimming - an abundance of safe sandy beaches to be found right along the coast. There are also indoor facilities available at Ostan Ghaoth Dobhair and the An Chruit Hotel.
- Horse Riding facilities are available nearby
- Glenveagh National Park - one of the largest national parks in the country covering an area of approximately 14,000 hectare of mountains lakes, glens and woods.
- Tory Island - Tory Island is located some 9 miles off the coast of North West Donegal and there is a ferry from Bunbeg harbour.
- Glenesh Pass
- Leo's Tavern - Home to Clannad
- Festivals - Eigse Uladh, Haoth Dobhair (March), Feile na Baltaine, Rann na Feirste (May), Feile Anagaire (June), Faoth Dobhair Angling Festival (July),
- Feile Lilt an Chorrain (Burtonport July), Feile Thraidislunta Chnoc Fola, Cnoc Fola (July), Mary from Dungloe (July)