Privately owned and run accommodation is at the core of our website. We now also allow more types of private listings that include:
- Rooms to Rent
- Modern Holiday Homes
If you own any of these then you can list them straight away with us.
We offer a number of categories to best suit your rental location as well as suitability options.
If you would like professional photos of your accommodation then we can send our photographer out to capture high quality images for you. We charge €100 for this service and your images will edited and uploaded for you.
Just some of the main features are listed here. Note that certain features are only available on paid membership plans.
- Responsive, Mobile Friendly Design - Listings display correctly on all devices thus more visitors can view your listing.
- Advanced Calendar System - Allows you to input specific prices for specific dates throughout the year in advance.
- Advanced Booking and Query Engine - We allow you to either allow visitors to book through us, contact you directly via email / phone, or book directly through your own website via a URL.
- Multiple Resources - You can create one listing and have many resources listed under that listing. This is especially useful if you have more than one room available to rent. You can enter specifics about each room such as price and other information.
- Additional Expenses - Enter information on additional expenses and also select cost addons such as cleaning fees and airport trasnfers
- Listing Features - Specify what your accommodation offers from a fixed list of features
- Suitability - Specify the suitability of your accommodation such as Disabled Friendly, Child Friendly etc.
- Email - Receive confirmation on booking queries via email. You can also review messages from your dashboard.
- Gallery - Upload images easily by dragging and dropping
- Attachments - Upload attachments such as PDF brochures
- YouTube - Link a video about your accommodation on YouTube
- Google Maps - Easily locate your accommodation on our interactive map
- Guest Rules - Input your own rules for guests including check-in check-out policy etc.
- Smart Search - Visitors to our website can easily find your listing using our smart search tool and other advanced filters
- Ratings & Reviews - We have included an easy to use review system that allows guests to review your accommodation. Each review is checked and then approved by us before publishing
- Powerful Dashboard - Advanced User Panel interface with professional dashboard, statistics and membership information. Create new listings within seconds, edit and publish reviews, add images, add additional information and much more! Change your membership settings and view private messages sent by guests. View your listings and statistics for each listing separately.
- Social Icons - Engage with your social media fans and users with Facebook, Twitter and Google+ integrations! Let your customers know everything about your listings as it happens.
- Premium Listing - If on our Silver or Gold membership plans you will have at least one listing featured on the homepage and your listing will also appear at the top of all pages. We will also ensure that your listing is optimised to appear higher on Google searches.
We offer four listing packages.
Purchasing a membership package for a year in advance will provide you a discount worth two months for free!
As a typical example, AirBnB will charge you 3% host fee and between 6 - 12% guest fee per booking made. This equates to an average of €45 per transaction. We offer listings from completely free to a fixed €20 per month for our top package. If using our booking system then you only pay 5% per transaction. A typical transaction fee in this case with us is €25 (if using our booking /payment system) plus €5 per week fixed fee for the top package.
* Commission is charged at 5% only if using our direct booking and payment system. If you use the contact form or your own booking URL then there is no charge on a booking.
If the host cancels a booking made through our direct booking and payment system then a 5% penalty charge from the original booking amount will be charged. Thus we keep the commission fee.